Full-Time Senior Environmental Compliance Manager Houston
Senior Environmental Compliance Manager
Seeking a Senior Environmental Compliance Manager Houston, TX
Are you ready to join a multidiscipline environmental and engineering consulting firm with offices in Dallas, Austin, and Houston, Texas and Baton Rouge, Kenner, Houma, Lake Charles, and Alexandria, Louisiana, is looking for an aggressive and talented individual to assist in the expansion of its environmental services in the Gulf Coast market. A proven technical background in multiple facets of environmental compliance and project management is required. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter that will assume initiative, is versatile, has a service mentality and is skilled in oral and written communication.
The candidate must be technically strong, business-savvy, have supervisory experience and eager to provide senior leadership, project management, business development, and staff growth. The minimum level of experience is ten years of environmental compliance experience as well as related project management, business development, and staff management capability. The candidate must have a robust understanding of environmental regulations and their applicability to a variety of industries, specifically those in the Texas market. Candidates must have a proven track record of maintaining and nurturing existing relationships with clients as well as growing relationships with new clients. The candidate must also have the experience and desire to manage, serve train, mentor, and develop junior to mid-level staff.
- Must have significant experience in several of the following areas: environmental site assessments, Phase I and Phase II ESAs, stormwater and wastewater permitting and compliance, SPCC, industrial and hazardous waste permitting and compliance, NPDES/TPDES permitting, compliance auditing, floodplain analysis and permitting, and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Section 10/404 permitting.
- Manage day to day operations of the Regulatory Compliance Team in the Houston office.
- Develop additional business by fostering client relationships and cultivating new relationships.
- The goal of generating $300,000 in sales in the first year from new and existing clients relationships.
- Provide leadership to staff by mentoring, training, and enhancing their regulatory knowledge, quality of work, client communication skills, and project/time management abilities.
- Manage multiple wetlands and ecological compliance projects, water and waste permitting and compliance projects within scope, budget, and schedule expectations.
- Provide client liaison assistance for local, state, and federal permitting for public and private sector clients.
- Strong business development background and familiarity with the Texas industrial market.
- Experience with Texas environmental regulations and familiarity with state and federal resource and regulatory personnel.
- BS or MS in chemical, mechanical, or environmental engineering, or related environmental or science discipline.
- 10 plus years of environmental consulting and permitting experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, management and computer skills (must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Texas PE/PG license (or ability to obtain) preferred, but not mandatory.
- Flexibility for travel.
Job Type: Full-time
- Houston, TX
- generating revenue for new-client relationships and established client business relationship: 10 years
- Business Development: 10 years
- Project Management: 10 years
- technical background in water quality, hazardous waste, environmental site inspections, permitting and multimedia auditing: 10 years
- Environmental compliance consulting work: 10 years
Required license or certification:
- PE or PG
How to ApplyPlease send resume along with salary requirements to DFFJOC@gmail.com Thanks for reading and thanks for sharing - I will call you if your qualifications match the requirements.
482 total views, 1 today