Full-Time Production Training Manager- Scottsdale, AZ
Production Training Manager.
A Production Training Manager -Scottsdale, AZ.
Reporting to the VP of Operations, this person is responsible for identifying training needs and strategizing learning solutions across the company that resonate with our Brand Promise and Purpose and Values. Working with our in-store teams, support center, and central production center, the Training Manager is expected to design, implement and lead learning and development programs which allow us to more fully provide, to guests and others, the “Best Experience…Period.” This will include such training programs as our Manager-in-Training program, operational job- and task-specific training paths, culinary implementations and other cross-functional learning efforts.
Strong candidates possess experience working both strategically to develop and conceptualize new training efforts and tactically to deliver training programs to senior organizational leaders. This is a full time, salaried exempt position based in our Support Center.
Our company attracts people who are passionate—about great food, about the communities we live in and about how we treat each other. Our employees bring their passion into the workplace and make a difference every day. Are you willing to do whatever it takes to ensure we deliver the best product and experience period? If so, apply now!
- Design, implement, deliver and measure training and development programs for a variety of positions across the operational needs of the company.
- Continually evaluate procedures to monitor and analyze learning program effectiveness and update curriculum or training plans as needed based on feedback received.
- Consult and coordinate with executive leadership on future-orientated training needs.
- Collaborate with Operational leaders on refining current functional training programs and identifying new needs to meet operational demands.
- Act as a coach and resource to operational and executive teams on use of training methods, techniques and technologies ensuring effectiveness and consistency.
- Lead or assist in coordinating, developing, and implementing training for special projects or key initiatives as directed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Organization Development, or related field.
- Prior restaurant experience is required.
- 5+ years of similar work in restaurant operations conceptualizing and implementing training and development programs.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English. Bi-lingual in Spanish is a strong plus.
- Resourceful, accountable and demonstrates initiative with an established bias for action in a team environment.
- Proven project management skills, meets deadlines, and demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with all levels of management.
- Familiarity with adult learning design and learning management software.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Training: 5 years
- restaurant operations: 5 years
How to Apply
Please send resume and salary requirements to:
Debbie Foster email@example.com
213 total views, 1 today