Full-Time Physical Therapist Phoenix AZ
Immediate opening for a Physical Therapist in their Phoenix, AZ office.
An orthopedic practice that has served the Valley with exemplary orthopedic care since 1949 and is the best one-stop resource for orthopedics in Arizona, led by nationally recognized, established orthopedic physicians who are passionate about quality care. This is why Arizona State University turns to TOCA when they need team physicians and surgeons!
What we offer:
- Comprehensive health insurance plan
- 401k with matching
- Life insurance
- Productivity Bonus Plan
- Generous paid time off
- Flexibility to make your own hours based on your patient load
- A visionary leadership team with a focus on quality and growth
- A team-oriented culture
- A place where you are valued!
What your day looks like as a Physical Therapist:
You will have the flexibility to make your own hours based on your patient load. You will see patients in 15-minute increments, with a team to back you up. You will have a PT Assistant and PT Tech providing support to you and your patients. You will see approximately 30-40 patients per day.
With an eye on the future amd plans for growth and innovation, you will find a future home for your skills and talents. It is an exciting time to be a part of this wonderful organization of Orthopedic Professionals!
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist :
- Assess range of motion, strength, endurance and performance of activities for patients
- Provide therapeutic exercises to restore ROM and strength and training in proper posture and joint restoration.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment
- Timely and accurate documentation
- Promoting continuous quality improvement
- Teaching and counseling patients/families
- Setting goals and developing treatment plans
- Incorporating patient’s and family’s goals into treatment plans
- Works cooperatively as an ancillary interdisciplinary team member to identify and solve patient specific and facility-wide needs and improve operations
- Implement company standards of care, policies, and procedures
What you will need :
- Graduate from an accredited Physical Therapy program with current Arizona license
- Must have current CPR license
- Must have up to date immunizations including TB
Job Type: Full-time
- Phoenix, AZ
- Physical Therapy: 1 year
Required licenses or certifications:
- CPR (preferred)
- physical therapist in AZ
How to ApplySEND RESUME AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO: DFFJOC@gmail.com We will call you if your qualifications fit the requirements. Thanks for the reply.
360 total views, 1 today